Railway Recruitment Board has released vacancies for various posts of Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant, Assistant Pointsman, Level-I, etc. The exam date for RRB Group D has been already announced on their official website. RRB Group D is a nationwide competitive exam to recruit eligible candidates for prestigious railway posts. Read to know more about the RRB Group D updated exam date, syllabus, and eligibility criteria.
RRB Group D Syllabus – Updated Syllabus for 2022
The detailed syllabus is released by the board in the official RRB Group D notification. Candidates must be aware of the updated RRB Group D Syllabus, before starting the preparation for the CBT-1 exam 2022. Candidates will get information about the nature of the syllabus along with the important topics.
Knowing the RRB Group D syllabus will help the candidates for better preparation and also score good marks for qualifying for the exam. The four main subjects are Mathematics, General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Science, and Current Affairs. Students can also refer to BYJU’s Exam Prep to study for the RRB Group D Exam.
Overview of Updated RRB Group D 2022 Exam Dates
The board has updated the RRB Group D exam dates on their official website.
- Notification of RRB Group D – 12th March 2019
- Apply online – From 12th March to 12th April 2019
- Application status of RRB Group D – 25th July 2019
- Rescheduled link for RRB Group D – 15th to 26th December 2021
- City Imitation – Not released
- Admit card – June 2022
- Exam date of CBT 1 RRB Group D – July 2022
- Results of CBT 1 – Not released
The exam date for RRB Group D 2022 has been revised by the RRB for CBT-1. The modified link releases the scheduled dates which will be conducted from July 2022. There will be no second stage CBT to be held for CEN RRC (Level-1) published by RRB.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for RRB Group D Exam?
The eligibility criteria for the RRB Group D exam encompasses some essential requirements, like the candidate’s nationality, educational qualification, and age limit. The candidates who fulfil the requirements of eligibility criteria can proceed further to the recruitment process for the RRB Group D exam.
The candidate should be either:
- A citizen of India or Nepal or Bhutan,
- Any Tibetan refugee who came to India, and became a permanent resident before January 1, 1962
- Any candidates of origin in India migrated from Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Vietnam, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, and the United Republic of Tanzania, with an Indian settlement certificate.
Educational Qualification Required for RRB Group D:
As per the rules of RRB, the educational qualification for the candidates are-
- Candidates should have completed their matriculation exam (Class 10) from any recognized institution.
- Candidates who have an ITI degree.
- Candidates who have NCVT/SCVT granted by National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) are eligible to apply for RRB Group D Recruitment Exam.
The candidates who obtained the age group of 18 to 33 years are permitted to appear for the RRB Group D exam. The categories that are provided age relaxation according to the norms set by RRB are-
Upper Limit of Date of Birth- Not before-
- Unreserved – July 2, 1986
- OBC (Non- Creamy layer)- July 2, 1983
- SC/ST- July 2, 1981
Lower limit of Date of Birth-Not after
- For all communities/categories- July 1, 2001.
This article gives the details regarding the modified exam dates for RRB Group D released by the conducting body. Candidates must also check this article to understand the updated eligibility criteria before attempting the exam. They should also take care of the syllabus which is released by the authorities.